Sunday, November 27, 2011

J-Wittz's 5th Place Pokemon 2011 World Championships Report

J-Wittz's 5th Place Pokemon 2011 World Championships Report Video Clips.





Just a quick (well, if you call 30 minutes quick!) explanation of my games and outcomes at the 2011 World Championships! Thanks for all your support! I know this format might be boring, but I hope that you can still get something out of it! Props: -Renae, my girlfriend, for coming with, getting great coverage for when I couldn't, providing constant support, and being the reason I even came back to this game in the first place. I love that girl to death. -My friends and family for the encouragement and practice along the season -Having an amazing run for my first Worlds -Six Prizes Underground Staff for helping me hone my skills and test before the event -Alex, Con, and Jay for crushing me in the mirror, and then helping me make my list more consistent -Countless Reshiram players who helped me test the night before the main event -Mike S. and Kevin K. for surviving the grinder -Alex from Oregon for letting us keep our luggage safely in your room until I could switch over to the new hotel. It shows a lot about this community that I could trust someone I met at Worlds for the first time with all of my Worlds swag and personal belongings. -Carlos P. for providing additional Reshiphlosion testing (and additional beatings), along with the generous help providing a room for Renae and me when he had an extra. -Every match I played had a respectful and fun opponent -Countless foreign players coming up to me with praise for the show (and more local players I didn't meet at Nats ...

Keywords: pokemon, trading, card, game, world, championships, 2011, jwittz, wittz, profit, prof, it, josh, wittenkeller, top, cut, deck, strategy, win, The

ceramic vs porcelain tile Merkury Dj Mixer

No comments:

Post a Comment